Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
ASIAN TOFU & VEGETABLE SALAD
Fresh salad, perfect for introducing tofu into our diet.
- 1 package (450 g) tofu, cut into pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. BOURBON & MAPLE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 2 Tbsp. honey and chili wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. TOASTED SESAME OIL | ORGANIC
- 1 packet (120 g) soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 tsp.vegetable oil (soybean, macadamia, organic canola, etc.)
- 2 cloves of black garlic, minced
- 2.5 litres (10 cups) baby spinach
- 2 tsp.low-salt soy sauce
Arrange tofu, green onions, cucumber and carrot in a bowl. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sesame seeds until lightly browned. Place in a small bowl. Add bourbon and maple balsamic vinegar, wine vinegar, ginger and toasted sesame oil and toss. Drizzle this mixture over the tofu.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil and sauté black garlic, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Gradually add the spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted. Sprinkle with soy sauce. Toss with noodles. Serve with tofu and vegetables.
NOTES & TIPS
Variation: you can also brown the tofu for a few minutes in a frying pan.