Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
22 Feb 2021
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup flour of your choice
- 1 1/2 tsp.of baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup plain coconut milk (shake well before measuring)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- VANILLA EVOO
- 1 ripe mango
- COCONUT BALSAMIC VINEGAR or PINEAPPLE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- To make the pancake dough, put the shredded coconut in a blender and mix until it is like a powder.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix for a few seconds to combine the ingredients. Pour into a bowl.
- Make a well in the flour, add the beaten egg and fold into the flour. Then add coconut milk and honey.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth. Cover with plastic wrap for at least 15 minutes. If the dough is too thick, add a little coconut milk.
- Cook the pancakes with a little SLO Vanilla Olive Oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into thin slices.
- Serve the crepes with a few slices of mango and pour SLO Coconut Balsamic on top.