Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
CHOCOLATE & ORANGE MOUSSE
21 Feb 2021
- 150 g semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate
- 100 ml SIGNATURE DARK BALSAMIC VINEGAR or ORANGE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of FLORIDA ORANGE EVOO
- 250 ml (1 cup) whipping cream
- Pistachio pieces
- Orange peel
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
- When smooth and shiny, add oil and mix until smooth and homogeneous.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Whip the cream until it forms peaks.
- Slowly pour the chocolate mixture and balsamic into the cream, folding in with a spoon. Do not stir too much.
- Divide the mixture between ramekins.
- Cover and let cool at least half an hour before serving.
- Sprinkle the mousse with pistachios, peel and a thin drizzle of Orange EVOO.
Be the first to comment...