Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
GRILLED SALMON BROCHETTE MARINATED IN TOMAHAWK BLEND
20 Feb 2021
Prep time: 45 minutes
- 720 g (1 1/2 pounds) skinless and boneless salmon, cut into cubes (6 cubes/person, 2 skewers/person)
- 5 ml (1 Tbsp.) hoisin sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) soy sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) TOMAHAWK Blend
- Drizzle of ST-ELIAS EVOO or UMBRIA EVOO
- 3 green onions, sliced diagonally
- Toasted two-colour sesame seeds or two-colour toasted quinoa seeds
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water or use 8 metal skewers and then alternately prick the salmon cubes. Count two skewers per person. Place the skewers in a large airtight bag.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade. Stir well with a whisk and pour mixture into the airtight bag. Seal bag and spread marinade. Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue to high. Clean the grill with a brush and half a lemon (to make cleaning easier) and oil the grill with a brush.
- Place the skewers on the smoking grill and lower the barbecue temperature to medium-high and grill on both sides.
- Use a spatula to make sure the fish does not stick to the grill and tongs to rotate the skewers a quarter turn to make a nice grid pattern.
- Turn the skewers over, cook for two minutes and rotate another two minutes by a quarter turn. *Brush the skewers with marinade using a silicone brush when cooking on both sides.
- Serve the skewers with fried green onion quinoa, or rice pilaf and a nice green salad.
Be the first to comment...