Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
LIME AND CHILI QUEBEC TURKEY
21 Feb 2021
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 10 minutes
Servings : 6
- 750 ml (3 cups) Québec turkey or chicken, cooked in pieces
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) GARLIC & CHILI EVOO
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) maple sugar
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) chili sauce
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) lime juice
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Worcestershire sauce
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) chili powder
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce
- In a small skillet, heat garlic and chili oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, for three minutes until soft. Reduce heat, stir in maple sugar and cook while stirring for two minutes.
- Stir in chili sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, chili and Tabasco sauce. Stir for a few minutes and then add the turkey pieces. Reheat everything.
- Serve with basmati rice and a few long slices of cucumber.