Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Tofu, the favourite of vegetarians and people who watch their diet because it is an excellent source of vegetable protein. A 150-gram serving contains only 90 to 140 calories depending on the texture (the firmer the texture, the richer it is) and up to 15 grams of protein.
Here's a good way to master it, inspired by La cuisine de Jean-Philippe, by blending in our olive oils and balsamic vinegars.
- 450 g extra-firm tofu cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (60 ml)
- 1/4 cup Maple balsamic (60 ml)
- 2 Tbsp. HICKORY EVOO
- 1 Tbsp. TOASTED SESAME OIL | ORGANIC
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Mix all ingredients and marinate for several hours.
- Cook on the barbecue for about three minutes on each side.