Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
MOZZARELLA-TOPPED TURKEY CUTLETS
Nutritional information per serving
Protein: 22 g
Fat: 40 g
- 4 turkey or chicken breast cutlets or 1 boneless, skinless turkey breast (approx. 500 g/1 lb), cut into 4 cutlets
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1 large egg
- 25 ml (2 Tbsp.) milk
- Salt and pepper
- 500 ml (2 cups) Italian breadcrumbs
- 500 ml (2 cups) Marinara (tomato) sauce
- 250 ml (1 cup) low-fat shredded Mozzarella or 1/2 Buffalo Mozzarella ball thinly sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) BACON EVOO or BASIL PURE OLIVE OIL
- Place flour in a shallow dish or plate.
Combine egg, milk, salt and pepper in another shallow dish or plate and place breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish or plate.
- Dredge cutlets in flour and shake off the excess.
- Proceed to the next plate and cover with beaten egg mixture.
- Proceed to the last plate with breadcrumbs and coat turkey, pressing lightly.
- When all four cutlets are prepared, heat pan to medium high and sauté two cutlets at a time in olive oil for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Pour 250 ml (1 cup) of marinara sauce into the bottom of a shallow casserole dish. Place turkey cutlets on top, then pour remaining marinara sauce over top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, cover and bake 350º F (175º C) for 20 minutes.