Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
QUEBEC TURKEY NAAN WITH MANGO-TOMATO & CURRY SALSA
17 Feb 2021
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 500 g (1 lb) Québec turkey breast half, cooked, cut into strips
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) PERSIAN LIME EVOO or LEMON EVOO
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) curry powder
- 60 ml (4 Tbsp.) plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) lime juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lime zest
- Salt and pepper
- 2 naans, cut in half
- A good handful of arugula
- In a medium bowl, mix turkey strips, olive oil and curry to coat meat.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and garlic clove. In a separate bowl, combine mango, tomato, lime juice and zest. Season to taste.
- Spread yogurt mixture over the naans. Spread the turkey strips on top and finish with the salsa and a little arugula.
- Fold the bread in half to form a sandwich.
- If you want to add a little spice, add a drizzle of Lambrusco-Curry at the end.