Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
SWEET & SPICY OVEN-FRIED TURKEY OR CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Nutritional information per serving
Protein 106 g
Fat 29 g
Carbohydrates 39 g
- 8 Québec turkey or chicken drumsticks
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) salt
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) pepper
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) paprika
- 2.5 (1/2 tsp) garlic powder
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) cornstarch
- 30 ml (3 Tbsp.) honey
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) grated ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1-2 Thai chili peppers, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika and sprinkle on both sides of drummettes.
- Lightly dredge drummettes in cornstarch. Shake off excess.
- Place drummettes on a baking tray, leaving space between pieces to ensure they are not touching. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While baking, prepare glaze. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. You can adjust spice level by adding more or less chili based on your preference. Set aside.
- After 30 minutes, remove drummettes from the oven and generously brush on glaze.
- Bake an additional 15–30 minutes until the skin is lightly browned and crispy, and the inside is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and brush generously with remainder of glaze. Serve immediately.
- Drizzle with HICKORY BALSAMIC VINEGAR.
NOTES & TIPS
These mini drumsticks, when left over, are delicious served cold or at room temperature for lunch or as a snack to eat on the way.