Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TURKEY OR CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
21 Feb 2021
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Nutritional information per serving
Protein 42 g
Fat 30 g
Carbohydrates 53 g
- 350 g (12 oz) fresh Canadian turkey or chicken strips or small cubes
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) GARLIC CILANTRO EVOO or JALAPEÑO EVOO
- 8 flour tortillas (8"/20 cm)
- 500 ml (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped onion
- 250 ml (1 cup) salsa
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) canned mild jalapeño chili, chopped (optional)
- Sour cream and guacamole to taste
- Stir-fry turkey in oil until pinkness disappears. Sprinkle 4 tortillas with turkey, cheese, onion and chilies. Drizzle salsa over the top. Cover each tortilla with remaining tortillas.
- Place on microwavable plates and microwave on high for 1 - 2 minutes until cheese is melted and turkey is heated through. Cut each tortilla into wedges. Serve with extra salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Be the first to comment...