Fresh salad, perfect for introducing tofu into our diet.
- 1 package (450 g) tofu, cut into pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. BOURBON & MAPLE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 2 Tbsp. honey and chili serrano wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. TOASTED SESAME OIL | ORGANIC
- 1 packet (120 g) soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 tsp.vegetable oil (soybean, macadamia, organic canola, etc.)
- 2 cloves of black garlic, minced
- 2.5 litres (10 cups) baby spinach
- 2 tsp.low-salt soy sauce
Arrange tofu, green onions, cucumber and carrot in a bowl. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sesame seeds until lightly browned. Place in a small bowl. Add bourbon and maple balsamic vinegar, wine vinegar, ginger and toasted sesame oil and toss. Drizzle this mixture over the tofu.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil and sauté black garlic, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Gradually add the spinach and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted. Sprinkle with soy sauce. Toss with noodles. Serve with tofu and vegetables.
NOTES & TIPS
Variation: you can also brown the tofu for a few minutes in a frying pan.