Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup flour of your choice
- 1 1/2 tsp.of baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup plain coconut milk (shake well before measuring)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- INFUSED EVOO - VANILLA
- 1 ripe mango
- COCONUT BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- To make the pancake dough, put the shredded coconut in a blender and mix until it is like a powder.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix for a few seconds to combine the ingredients. Pour into a bowl.
- Make a well in the flour, add the beaten egg and fold into the flour. Then add coconut milk and honey.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth. Cover with plastic wrap for at least 15 minutes. If the dough is too thick, add a little coconut milk.
- Cook the pancakes with a little SLO Vanilla Olive Oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into thin slices.
- Serve the crepes with a few slices of mango and pour SLO Coconut Balsamic on top.