Did you know that eating meat in hot weather requires more energy from our bodies?
To this end, we suggest you try our Chickpea and Tuna Salad.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) LEMON EVOO
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) ITALIAN LAMBRUSCO HARVEST RED VINEGAR
- 10 ml (2 tsp) GARLIC BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 1 540 ml (19 oz) can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 litre (4 cups) arugula
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 170 g can of oil-packed tuna, drained
- Feta cheese to taste
- Salt and pepper
Mix all ingredients and enjoy!