- 150 g semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate
- 100 ml SIGNATURE DARK BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of FLORIDA ORANGE EVOO
- 250 ml (1 cup) whipping cream
- Pistachio pieces
- Orange peel
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
- When smooth and shiny, add oil and mix until smooth and homogeneous.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Whip the cream until it forms peaks.
- Slowly pour the chocolate mixture and balsamic into the cream, folding in with a spoon. Do not stir too much.
- Divide the mixture between ramekins.
- Cover and let cool at least half an hour before serving.
- Sprinkle the mousse with pistachios, peel and a thin drizzle of Orange EVOO.