- 500 g of beef hinds
- 2 Tbsp. chopped capers
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. BLACK TRUFFLE BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- Lemon juice (to taste)
- 2 tsp.Dijon mustard
- 1 finely chopped French shallot
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 fresh tarragon leaves finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. natural olive oil (your favourite from Sous les oliviers)
- Spicy olive oil ( INFUSED OLIVE OIL - GARLIC ROASTED CHILI, PURE HABANERO OLIVE OIL, PURE JALAPEÑO OLIVE OIL)
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolk, vinegar, mustard, a drizzle of lemon juice, shallot, tarragon, parsley and capers. Whisk in the oil to emulsify and set aside on ice.
- Using a sharp knife, chop the beef into small cubes, as finely as possible. Place in bowl on ice and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning.
- Serve with bread croutons and pour on a very small dash of spicy olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with capers and the finely chopped parsley.