- 720 gr (1 1/2 lbs) of boneless and skinless salmon cut into cubes (6 cubes per pers. = 2 skewers / pers.)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of soy sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of hoisin sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) STEAK RUB MCHEF
- Drizzle of ST-ELIAS olive oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
Some toasted sesame seeds
- Soak 8 wooden skewers or use metal rods. In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade. Add salmon into marinade and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for a good 45 minutes. Count 3 cubes per skewer, 2 skewers per person.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Clean the grill with a brush and half a lemon and oil the grill. Place skewers on the low grill and lower the temperature to medium-high.
- Use a tong, grill diagonally to obtain a crisscross pattern on both sides. Use a spatula to make sure the fish doesn’t stick to the grill.
- Turn skewers, cook for two minutes and rotate a quarter turn another 2 minutes. *While on the grill, tenderise the salmon by brushing it with the marinade.
- Serve skewers with fried shallots quinoa and sautéed ginger broccoli and bok choy. Enjoy!