Cook time : 55 minutes
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of Garlic olive oil Sous les oliviers
- 6 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 6 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 green peppers, minced
- 1 cabbage or Chinese cabbage, finely minced (the one of your choice)
- 5 gr (2 tsp) of the herbs from THAILAND MCHEF
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 liters (12 cups) of water
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, drizzle oil and sauté the onions first, then add the rest of the vegetables. Add garlic and the herbs from THAILAND MCHEF.
- Pour water. Lower heat to medium heat and cover the pot. Let it simmer for 35 minutes. Steer every 10 minutes.
- Serve hot soup! Delicious! Enjoy!