Tofu, the favourite of vegetarians and people who watch their diet because it is an excellent source of vegetable protein. A 150-gram serving contains only 90 to 140 calories depending on the texture (the firmer the texture, the richer it is) and up to 15 grams of protein.
Here's a good way to master it, inspired by La cuisine de Jean-Philippe, by blending in our olive oils and balsamic vinegars.
- 450 g extra-firm tofu cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (60 ml)
- 1/4 cup Maple balsamic (60 ml)
- 2 Tbsp. HICKORY EVOO
- 1 Tbsp. TOASTED SESAME OIL | ORGANIC
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Mix all ingredients and marinate for several hours.
- Cook on the barbecue for about three minutes on each side.