Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 500 g (1 lb) Québec turkey breast half, cooked, cut into strips
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) PERSIAN LIME EVOO or LEMON EVOO
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp.) curry powder
- 60 ml (4 Tbsp.) plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) lime juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lime zest
- Salt and pepper
- 2 naans, cut in half
- A good handful of arugula
- In a medium bowl, mix turkey strips, olive oil and curry to coat meat.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and garlic clove. In a separate bowl, combine mango, tomato, lime juice and zest. Season to taste.
- Spread yogurt mixture over the naans. Spread the turkey strips on top and finish with the salsa and a little arugula.
- Fold the bread in half to form a sandwich.
- If you want to add a little spice, add a drizzle of Lambrusco-Curry at the end.