Prep time: 55 minutes
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 6 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium cabbage, finely chopped or 1 Chinese cabbage
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 6 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 celery, chopped
- 5 g (1 tsp) MCHEF THAILAND Herbs
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 litres (12 cups) of water
- Pour a drizzle of oil into a large saucepan and sweat the onions in it over medium-high heat. Then add all the other vegetables. Add the garlic and the MCHEF THAILAND Herbs.
- Pour in the water. Lower heat to medium, cover and simmer for about 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the soup piping hot. Delicious!