Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Nutritional information per serving
Protein 42 g
Fat 30 g
Carbohydrates 53 g
- 350 g (12 oz) fresh Canadian turkey or chicken strips or small cubes
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) GARLIC CILANTRO EVOO or JALAPEÑO EVOO
- 8 flour tortillas (8"/20 cm)
- 500 ml (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped onion
- 250 ml (1 cup) salsa
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) canned mild jalapeño chili, chopped (optional)
- Sour cream and guacamole to taste
- Stir-fry turkey in oil until pinkness disappears. Sprinkle 4 tortillas with turkey, cheese, onion and chilies. Drizzle salsa over the top. Cover each tortilla with remaining tortillas.
- Place on microwavable plates and microwave on high for 1 - 2 minutes until cheese is melted and turkey is heated through. Cut each tortilla into wedges. Serve with extra salsa, sour cream and guacamole.