Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
COCONUT LIME GRILLED TURKEY NOODLE BOWL
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Nutritional information per serving
Protein 40 g
Fat 23 g
Carbohydrates 31 g
Turkey Filet Marinade
- 908 g (2 lb) Québec turkey breast filets
- Grated zest and juice from 2 limes
- 30 to 45 ml (2 to 3 Tbsp.) fresh grated ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp.salt
- 1 - 14 oz can of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup COCONUT BALSAMIC VINEGAR
Peanut Coconut Milk Dressing
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) peanut butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) water
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) coconut milk
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) vegetable oil
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) honey
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) hoisin sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lime
Noodle Bowl Toppings
- 1 - 225 g package of rice stick noodles
- 1/2 red pepper, julienned
- 3 carrots, julienned
- 250 ml (1 cup) snap peas
- 250 ml (1 cup) julienned purple cabbage
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped cucumber
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) chopped green onion
- 60 to 125 ml (1/4 - 1/2 cup) chopped peanuts
- Bunch fresh mint
- Bunch fresh cilantro
- Sliced lime for garnish
Turkey Filet Marinade:
- In a large bowl mix together the lime zest, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar, salt and coconut milk. Mix until smooth.
- Add the turkey filets, making sure they are submerged.
- Marinate for 2-4 hours.
Peanut Coconut Milk Dressing:
- Using a hand blender or food processor, combine all of the dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Putting your salad together:
- Cook your noodles according to package directions.
- On the BBQ, grill your marinated turkey filets until they are cooked through (170 degrees).
NOTES & TIPS
There are 2 ways to serve this salad: In individual bowls: You can arrange all the ingredients separately (cooked turkey, noodles and dressing) like a buffet so that everyone can help themselves and prepare their own bowl of salad. Or you can present it in a large salad bowl to serve it. In this case, first put a layer of cooked noodles in the salad bowl, then the vegetables, turkey and peanuts and drizzle the dressing on top.
Just before serving, pour the Coconut Balsamic on top.