Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
TURKEY OR CHICKEN SALAD WITH FRUITS
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Portions : 6
Nutritional value per portion
Protein 31 g
Fat 22 g
Carbohydrates 9 g
- 680 g (1 1/2 lb) half turkey breast or Quebec chicken breast
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 60 ml (¼ cup) ITALIAN LAMBRUSCO HARVEST RED VINEGAR ou TERIYAKI DARK BALSAMIC VINEGAR
- Zest of half an orange
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp.) honey
- 125 ml (½ cup) FLORIDA ORANGE EVOO
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) red onion, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh or canned apricots, roasted
- 125 ml (½ cup) celery, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) red cabbage, chopped
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp.) raisins
- Your choice of lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Lightly butter a baking dish.
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over high heat. Brown the turkey breast half for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the turkey to the buttered dish.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 50 minutes or to an internal temperature of 74 °C (165 °F).
- Whisk together the vinegar, orange zest, mustard and honey.
- Slowly pour 125 ml (½ cup) of olive oil into the bowl while stirring. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the onion and apricots. Pour the dressing into a salad bowl and add the turkey, celery, cabbage and raisins.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce of your choice.